Timothy O’Donnell finished 2nd in the 2019 Ironman Kona as the Fastest American to finish.
- ITU Long Distance World Champion (2009)
- 50+ podium finishes
- 22 wins at major events throughout the world
- 9 Ironman 70.3 victories
- 2 IRONMAN wins
- 6 Armed Forces National Championships.
- IRONMAN World Championship: 2nd (2019), 3rd (2015), 4th (2018), 5th (2013), 6th (2016), 8th (2012)
- Tim is married to 3x IRONMAN World Champion Mirinda Carfrae, and together they have a daughter named Izzy
Tim's Race-Day Nutrition Plan
🛌 Wake up - 2 slices of toast with jam.
🧎♂️45 minutes before the race - 2 servings of Lemon UCAN Performance Energy
🚴♂️On the bike - 3 Bottles each with 2 servings of Plain UCAN Energy mixed with a high GI carbohydrate - 2 gels
🏃♂️On the run - Only gels and flat coke due to the pre-loading during the bike.
"The power of proper nutrition goes beyond what you do during training. The UCAN team has helped me dial in my pre & post nutrition to allow me to continue to push the limits physically while training without the risk of GI distress. I train hard to be ready for race day and with UCAN in my daily routine, I know I’m maximizing my recovery and optimizing my nutrition. UCAN is a game changer!"