Three ways to begin
1. 1-2 serving(s) before a long and low endurance effort (HR Zone 2) lasting 2 or more hours. Ideal for a long endurance weekend bike or run
2. 1-2 serving(s) into your morning breakfast shake
3. 7 day challenge, switch your current fuel sources with UCAN SuperStarch
What's the difference? How should I feel?
Here are some testimonies from UCAN Canadian Endurance Athletes
- "I love the taste. Settles well on the gut. Gives me good energy for a 3 hour run" - Avelino G.
- "Finally found a product that works well and does not give me any GI issues" - Serena R.
- "I am a long time ketogenic marathoner. I can use all Ucan products and stay in Ketosis. Ucan truly allows you to burn fat while delivering the slow release carbohydrate, so no spike and crash..." - Louisa C.
Racing Fueling Guide